Parking Permit Regulations for UUMC
1. Fall semester permits are valid from the first day of class of the semester through January.
Year permits are valid from the first day of class - August 31, 2020 through August of 2021.
2. You may not exchange your year pass for a refund and semester pass.
3. Permit holders may park in the lot from 7:00 a.m. until midnight on weekdays.
4. You will be issued one permit, which is non-transferable to other people. You may not “lend” your permit to another person.
5. Your permit must be placed inside your front, dashboard window on the passenger side. Cars without a current permit may be towed at the owner’s expense. An independent towing company patrols the lot and will tow if cars have violated these parking regulations.
6. Overnight parking is not permitted.
7. UUMC may close the lot for church scheduled activities.
8. YOU MAY NOT park in the lot during football games. If you wish to park here during such times, you will need to pay the price charged for football parking.
9. If you temporarily use a different car, you are responsible for moving the permit to the other car and notifying the church office so that you do not get towed.
10. If your permit is lost or stolen, contact the church office as soon as possible. A replacement fee of $5.00 will be charged for a new permit.
11. A nursery school meets in our building. You must obey a 10 m.p.h. speed limit to keep the children safe.
12. Please park away from the church building; do not park along any sidewalk. These spaces are for use by our church members and nursery school families.
13. If classes are cancelled, if the university is shut down for any reason, you will not receive a refund or credit for your parking permit.
14. University United Methodist Church assumes no responsibility for the damage to or loss of any vehicle or its contents. By the use of the permit, the Holder expressly releases from liability and hold harmless University United Methodist Church and its officials for the damage to or loss of the vehicle and/or its contents. The Holder further will indemnify and hold harmless the issuer from any legal action occurring from the use of this permit.
15. Parking in University United Methodist Church’s lot is a privilege. Please respect the rights and privacy of our neighbors.
Contact: University United Methodist Church